This website and all content contained within it is protected by copyright and no portion of it may be used, copied, republished, or otherwise used in any way without express written permission from MyGround Support LLC. MyGround® is a registered trademark of MyGround Support LLC.
MyGround Support LLC is not endorsed by, sponsored by, is not associated with, and has no connection with the Federal Express Corporation or FedEx Ground.
Business Days and Business Hours are defined as Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST with the exception of all US Federally Recognized Holidays. (Closed on all Federal Holidays).
All blog entries and their respective content in the Industry Insights section of this website or any section shall be deemed as marketing statements. The blog entries and their content shall not be relied upon in any manner, shall not be considered advice, shall not be considered opinions of MyGround Support LLC or anyone affiliated with MyGround Support LLC, shall not be copied, shall not be republished, and shall not be viewed as statements of fact.
By purchasing any services, products (including downloadable products), booking any sessions, and/or viewing any content on this website (including blog entries) you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- MyGround Support LLC is not a lawyer, legal counsel, or law firm. MyGround Support LLC does not engage in the practice of law. MyGround Support cannot and does not provide legal advice or legal representation. Any sample downloadable Letter of Intent or Asset Purchase Agreement products are for illustrative purposes only and are no way intended to be legal advice nor are they a substitute for a lawyer or professional legal advice.
- MyGround Support LLC does not provide financial or investment advice. No service or products provided shall be construed as such. MyGround Support LLC is not a Certified Public Accounting firm nor are any of its staff Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). Any services or products provided are in no way a substitute for the services of a CPA.
- There are no guarantees of any kind related to any FedEx RFI sample purchase or FedEx RFI authoring service. There is no guarantee or warranty that FedEx Ground will look favorable at any FedEx RFI authored by MyGround Support LLC.
- All sales for services and products are final. There are no refunds. Any credit or debit card chargebacks will result in a $50 administrative fee to the purchaser, plus collection, court, and attorney fees in addition to the original amount owed.
- A 3% online payment convenience fee applies to all online payments for all services and products when the customer chooses to pay online. Customers may remit a cashier's check or money order in lieu of online payment via next day overnight delivery, however services and products will not be rendered to the customer until payment is received.
- The purchaser of any sessions or appointments must attend the scheduled booking on time. If the purchaser does not attend any session or appointment booking within 10 minutes of the start time the purchaser is considered a NO SHOW and there is NO REFUND
- IN NO EVENT SHALL MYGROUND SUPPORT LLC, ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF INVESTMENT, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT RENDERED. THE PURCHASER AGREES THAT, IN NO EVENT SHALL MYGROUND SUPPORT LLC, ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF INVESTMENT, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT RENDERED.
- You and MyGround Support LLC agree that all disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to the conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. In addition, it is hereby expressly consented to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts located in Frederick County, Maryland to resolve any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or relating to any purchase of any product or service.